В скором времени на ролевой грядут большие изменения. Решится проблема с подарками, которые снова можно будет дарить, будет новый сюжет, новые акции, конкурсы, призы и многое-многое другое. Дорогие мои, через пару дней состоится переезд. Кто хочет остаться с нами - мы будем безмерно рады вам. Это тяжелый шаг, но вместе мы справимся) Вопросы, пожелания и предложения - в ЭТУ ТЕМУ!)

В игру срочно требуется активный Стефан - его уже заждалась Елена! Не стоит расстраивать девушку!)
Так же разыскиваются Лиз Форбс, Джереми Гилберт и все канонические персонажи! Нужно всего лишь заполнить короткую анкету, и они будут ваши!

Любой канонический персонаж проходит по акции action #2 .Canons wanted и для принятия требуется только пробный пост! Спешите, пока не разобрали!

Срочно требуются персонажи из action #5. Klaus company и action #6 .Hybrids. При желании во вторую акцию возможно принятие авторских персонажей по халявной анкете! Не упустите шанс!

Просьба всем игрокам посетить тему Перекличка! и отписаться в ней не позже 22 августа!

Дежурный модератор

Кликаем КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ!

Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru

Рейтинг вампирских сайтов РуНета

The Vampire Diaries World

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » TriptiaTum

TriptiaTum

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

I'm very pleased to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to see new things on your website.

Hi friends, nice post and good urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Regards!

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Kudos!

Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!

Fine way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain data regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this site.

Hello there,  You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

I'm excited to find this great site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new things on your blog.

May I simply just say what a relief to discover somebody who genuinely understands what they're discussing on the web. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Quality posts is the secret to be a focus for the users to pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract among us

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » TriptiaTum

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно