В скором времени на ролевой грядут большие изменения. Решится проблема с подарками, которые снова можно будет дарить, будет новый сюжет, новые акции, конкурсы, призы и многое-многое другое. Дорогие мои, через пару дней состоится переезд. Кто хочет остаться с нами - мы будем безмерно рады вам. Это тяжелый шаг, но вместе мы справимся) Вопросы, пожелания и предложения - в ЭТУ ТЕМУ!)

В игру срочно требуется активный Стефан - его уже заждалась Елена! Не стоит расстраивать девушку!)
Так же разыскиваются Лиз Форбс, Джереми Гилберт и все канонические персонажи! Нужно всего лишь заполнить короткую анкету, и они будут ваши!

Любой канонический персонаж проходит по акции action #2 .Canons wanted и для принятия требуется только пробный пост! Спешите, пока не разобрали!

Срочно требуются персонажи из action #5. Klaus company и action #6 .Hybrids. При желании во вторую акцию возможно принятие авторских персонажей по халявной анкете! Не упустите шанс!

Просьба всем игрокам посетить тему Перекличка! и отписаться в ней не позже 22 августа!

Дежурный модератор

Кликаем КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ!

Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru

Рейтинг вампирских сайтов РуНета

The Vampire Diaries World

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » Florexal

Florexal

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Terrific work! That is the type of info that should be shared across the web. Shame on the search engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thanks =)

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

These are truly enormous ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you can do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant designed for new users.

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this piece of writing here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Your method of describing all in this article is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

wonderful points altogether, you simply won a logo new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your post that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » Florexal

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно