В скором времени на ролевой грядут большие изменения. Решится проблема с подарками, которые снова можно будет дарить, будет новый сюжет, новые акции, конкурсы, призы и многое-многое другое. Дорогие мои, через пару дней состоится переезд. Кто хочет остаться с нами - мы будем безмерно рады вам. Это тяжелый шаг, но вместе мы справимся) Вопросы, пожелания и предложения - в ЭТУ ТЕМУ!)

В игру срочно требуется активный Стефан - его уже заждалась Елена! Не стоит расстраивать девушку!)
Так же разыскиваются Лиз Форбс, Джереми Гилберт и все канонические персонажи! Нужно всего лишь заполнить короткую анкету, и они будут ваши!

Любой канонический персонаж проходит по акции action #2 .Canons wanted и для принятия требуется только пробный пост! Спешите, пока не разобрали!

Срочно требуются персонажи из action #5. Klaus company и action #6 .Hybrids. При желании во вторую акцию возможно принятие авторских персонажей по халявной анкете! Не упустите шанс!

Просьба всем игрокам посетить тему Перекличка! и отписаться в ней не позже 22 августа!

Дежурный модератор

Кликаем КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ!

Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru

Рейтинг вампирских сайтов РуНета

The Vampire Diaries World

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » Auscap

Auscap

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

This info is invaluable. When can I find out more?

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies therefore he must be go to see this website and be up to date everyday.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have got here on this post. I'll be returning to your blog for more soon.

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

I always emailed this web site post page to all my associates, since if like to read it afterward my friends will too.

Hi there to every one, because I am truly keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries nice stuff.

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you can do with a few % to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that will make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Hi, I do believe your web site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic blog!

It's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, so I only use internet for that purpose, and take the latest news.

Good day I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.

After exploring a few of the articles on your site, I truly like your way of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website as well and tell me how you feel.

If you are going for finest contents like me, simply pay a visit this site daily for the reason that it offers quality contents, thanks

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries World » Гостевая книга » Auscap

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно